Pokemon - TV Theme (Orchestra) Pokemon - TV Theme (Orchestra)

Amazing

I was reading a thread on /tr/ and this song was recommended for it. Every story had such a powerful atmosphere because of this song. Without a doubt my favorite thread and I think this song has a huge part in it.

Falling into Sleep_Rockmonix Falling into Sleep_Rockmonix

Lovely

I haven't even finished the song and I love it!!! Very nice work everything flows well and no individual parts are overpowering. It has a wonderful beat to it as well. It's going on my ipod right now!

Rockmonix responds:

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it ^^

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Nicely done but...

I love your work I really do, your a great composer. I do like the other one more but that's just me. I'm working on a big project right now and I think I'm going to use allot of your work in it but no guarantees there's still allot of work to do before it's done and who knows what I'll hear between now and then.

But I think I'm gonna stick with your work in the end. If you want to know what the project is just check out my profile.

You get a 5 out of 5.

Ambient Evening Ambient Evening

Very nice.

It's a great song, as for adding to it I was thinking maybe you could try some quiet brass instruments in the background following the same notes as the piano. Just a suggestion. Could you send me the sheet music for this I would really appreciate it?

My email is Grizlybro@yahoo.com

BlazingDragon responds:

I'll have to transcribe it, but I'd be happy to send the sheet music your way. Just don't steel it. >.>